Looking for a Speaker?
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT INVITING HEATHER DREW TO SPEAK/TEACH AT YOUR GATHERING, RETREAT, COUNSELING PRACTICE, ETC., KINDLY FILL OUT & SUBMIT THE FORM BELOW. a response is typically received within 3 business days.
Some topics on which heather has taught or facilitated:
- Soul care & development for helping professionals
- Human flourishing
- Abuse & trauma
- Making spiritual communities safer places for those living with mental illness
- Forgiveness (especially in relation to trauma)
- Sexual Identity
- Making meaning out of death and/or transitional seasons of life
- Theology of suffering
- Spirituality & formation
- Whole-person counseling
- Increasing cross-cultural awareness
- Compassion fatigue & secondary trauma
- Contemplative practices
- Making space for growth
- The Enneagram
- And much, much more...
Settings in which heather typically teaches or facilitates:
- Counseling conferences, workshops, or continuing education sessions
- Graduate schools, colleges, and high schools
- Social justice groups/organizations